There has been a persistent deficit budget year after year. Which of the following actions can be taken by the government to reduce the deficit?
1. Reducing revenue expenditure
2. Introducing new welfare schemes
3. Rationalizing subsidies
4. Expanding industries
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
With reference to Indian economy,consider the following :
1. Bank rate
2. Open market operations
3. Public debt
4. Public revenue
With reference to Indian economy,consider the following statements :
1. The rate of growth of Real Gross Domestic Product has steadily increased in the last decade.
2. The Gross Domestic Product at market prices (in rupees) has steadily increased in the last decade.
Which of the statements given above
When the Reserve Rank of India reduces the Statutory Liquidity Ratio by 50 basis points, which of the following is likely to happen?
A decrease in tax to GDP ratio of a country indicates which of the following?
1. Slowing economic growth rate
2. Less equitable distribution of national income
With reference to the Fourteenth Finance Commission, which of the following statements is/are correct?
1.It has increased the share of States in the central divisible pool from 32 percent to 42 percent.
2.It has made recommendations concerning sector-specific grants.