OpenGuideOnline, along with its subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates, provides the information and services on its World Wide Web site(s) (the "Site") under the following terms and conditions.
OpenGuideOnline reserves the right to make changes or updates with respect to or in the Content of the Site or the format thereof at any time without notice. OpenGuideOnline reserves the right to terminate or restrict access to the Site for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
2. LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Your access to and use of this Site is subject to all applicable international, national, state and local laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
3. COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright and all other proprietary rights in the Content (including but not limited to software, audio, video, text and photographs) rest with OpenGuideOnline or its licensors. All rights in the Content not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of OpenGuideOnline or the copyright owner. All copyright and other proprietary notices shall be retained on all permitted reproductions. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You also may not, without OpenGuideOnline's permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy, communications, regulations and statutes.
Any material or information sent through or in connection with this Site by you ("User Materials") will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and immediately become the property of OpenGuideOnline, subject to the applicable Privacy Statement posted on this Site. OpenGuideOnline may use such User Materials as it deems fit, anywhere in the world, without obligation for compensation, and free of any moral rights, intellectual property rights and/or other proprietary rights in or to such User Materials.
This Site may contain references to specific OpenGuideOnline products and services that may not be (readily) available in a particular country. Any such reference does not imply or warrant that any such products or services shall be available at any time in any particular country. Please contact OpenGuideOnline business contact for further information.
4. TRADEMARKS. Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of OpenGuideOnline (or its affiliates, subsidiaries or divisions). These include each of OpenGuideOnline's primary product brands and service offerings and its corporate logos and emblems.
5. TAMPERING. User agrees not to modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in OpenGuideOnline's Site. User also agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Site.
6. INDEMNITY. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless OpenGuideOnline, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Content (including software) or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. OpenGuideOnline shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
7. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION. Although OpenGuideOnline monitors the information on the Site, some of the information may be supplied by independent third parties. While OpenGuideOnline makes every effort to insure the accuracy of all information on the Site, OpenGuideOnline makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
8. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. This Site may contain links that will let you access other Web sites that are not under the control of OpenGuideOnline. The links are only provided as a convenience and OpenGuideOnline does not endorse any of these sites. OpenGuideOnline assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may accessed on other Web sites reached through this Site, nor does OpenGuideOnline make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
9. LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY SITES. OpenGuideOnline prohibits unauthorized links to the Site and the framing of any information contained on the site or any portion of the Site. OpenGuideOnline reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. OpenGuideOnline has no responsibility or liability for any material on other Web sites that may contain links to this Site.
10. NO WARRANTIES. Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of information on this Site, OpenGuideOnline assumes no liability therefore. Information and documents provided on this Site are provided "AS IS" and “AS AVAILABLE”. OpenGuideOnline hereby disclaims any representations and warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title or as to operation or content. OpenGuideOnline uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. OpenGuideOnline periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this Site (including but not limited to products, pricings, programs, events, and offers) without notice. OpenGuideOnline assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OpenGuideOnline OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OR DIVISIONS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, INCLUDING ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA) THAT RESULT FROM ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR DUE TO ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET, EVEN IF OpenGuideOnline WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ANY ACTION BROUGHT AGAINST OpenGuideOnline PERTAINING TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE MUST BE COMMENCED AND NOTIFIED TO OpenGuideOnline IN WRITING WITHIN ONE (1) WEEK AFTER THE DATE THE CAUSE FOR ACTION AROSE.
12. PRIVACY. Protecting the privacy of our clients and users of our Sites is important to OpenGuideOnline. The OpenGuideOnline Privacy Statement, as updated and amended from time to time, describes how we use and protect information you provide to us.
13. SECURITY. The security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. OpenGuideOnline DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE SECURITY OF THIS SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ANY INFORMATION SENT MAY BE INTERCEPTED. OpenGuideOnline DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS, WHICH MAKE THIS SITE AVAILABLE OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT BY OpenGuideOnline ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. OpenGuideOnline is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or for changes to or losses of data. You are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of OpenGuideOnline sites. In order to protect you and your data, OpenGuideOnline may suspend your use of a client site, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
14. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA. You acknowledges and agree that by providing OpenGuideOnline with any personal information through the Site, you consent to the transmission of such personal information over international borders as necessary for processing in accordance with OpenGuideOnline's standard business practices and the applicable Privacy Statement.
15. ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
16. SPECIFIC SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE. Any software that may be made available to use is the copyrighted work of OpenGuideOnline and/or a third party providing that Software. Software made available to use from or through this Site is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement, which may accompany or be included with the Software ("License Agreement"). An end user may be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless the end user first agrees to the License Agreement terms. Except as set forth in the applicable License Agreement, the Software is made available for use by end users only and any further copying, reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited. WARRANTIES, IF ANY, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH SOFTWARE SHALL ONLY APPLY AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THE APPLICABLE LICENSE AGREEMENT. OpenGuideOnline HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL FURTHER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE.